Rotary Bum is the originator, and leader of the Premix Measuring Bottles and VIP Kits. These bottles were designed to make it easier to add the exact amount of premix you need every time you refuel with our easy to read design with both Imperial and Metric units.
Just pour in your premix of choice (1 qt. will fill 4 8 oz. bottles), place the funnel in the filler neck and pour in the recommended amount right into your tank and you are good to go.
- Idemitsu recommended amount is 1 oz. per gallon without an OMP. If your OMP works then mix 1/2 oz per gallon.
- Renewable Lubricants recommende amount is 1 oz per 4 gallons of fuel for stock engines, and 1 oz per 2 gallons of fuel in modified engines that frequent the track and when mixed with alchohol or methenal fuels.
The VIP kit comes with:
- 4 Rotary Bum Premix Measuring Bottles
- Carrying case with open/shut lockable latches
- 1 Capless Gas Tank Funnel
- 1 Microfiber towel
- Rotary Bum sticker
Rotary Bum's measuring bottles are made of the highest quality HDPE plastic so it will not leak into the atmosphere when stored for long periods of time.
Our bottles are manufactured, printed and packaged right here in the USA.